Undying admiration for Steve Nash.
Steve Nash announced his retirement in El Segundo Tuesday because apparently he left his wallet there (sorry). During Nash’s 19-year NBA career, he won the MVP twice and broke more ankles than a pair of size-eight rental skates.
By Andrew Pridgen
Below, 41 facts you don’t know about the 41-year-old Canadian legend:
- Steve Nash is so powerful, he deleted his dating history with Liz Hurley from the internet…until now.
- Steve Nash is so intimidating, even Hope Solo didn’t beat him down when he talked smack over video games.
- Steve Nash is so altruistic the only thing he wanted from Canada in exchange for keeping his accent was one more sitcom for Michael J. Fox.
- Steve Nash’s diet is so good he just lectured Michelle Obama about what she ate for lunch.
- Steve Nash was so integral to the league, the Lakers offered to retire from the NBA instead.
View original post 662 more words